Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Reagan Kynlee (or Kinley or Kinlee) is on my mind

Avery Pink Paisley

Avery Pink Paisley Crib Set

Pink, green, brown, and paisley!  Could be perfect, but


Etsy Flowers

Custom Pink Brown Green City Girl Baby 4-Piece Crib Bedding Set

 I like the flowers better than the paisley.  And I like that these flowers are on the bumper and the bottom of the bedskirt.



Alexis Garden Bedding



I just think that this bedding is really sweet and girly and pretty.  I actually like the flowers and butterflies because they don't seem cartoonish or charactery.  But, it doesn't necessarily go with the green and brown currently in the nursery.

I could go into all kinds of commentary of about Reagan's nursery...but I won't....today.  Today, I just needed to put an end to the random Internet searching and compile a list of what I actually like.  I can't believe we've known that this baby was a girl for almost two months and we have yet to shop for, look at, or buy anything girly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment