Thursday, April 12, 2012

24 weeks

This is probably my favorite part of pregnancy!
  • I fit comfortably into most maternity clothes (except for dresses, which just seem ginormous this time around).
  • I am at the cute, noticeably pregnant belly stage and not the big, waddly, need a shove off the couch, have to pee all the time stage (of course, Nick might not agree with me on that last point)!
  • I feel Reagan move every day!
  • Nick has felt a few kicks as well!
  • We are slowly starting to chip away at a few of the "before baby gets here" projects, but not yet feeling the stress of the "oh my goodness we don't have much time left and we have lots to get done" stage. 
  • Rylan and Ransom can both say "Sissy" and often pat, rub, or kiss my belly.  Ransom, of course, doesn't really understand what's going on yet, but Rylan is just precious.  He always asks me how baby sissy is or if she liked when he _______ (gave her kisses, hit her with the ball, talked to her, etc.)  Just this morning, when I got him up, he gave me a great big hug, with his head on my chest and said, "I love you Baby Sissy!"  and then asked me, "Does she love me?"  It really just already melts my heart to see how much he adores his yet to be seen or heard or touched little sister! 
  • I just am enjoying the comfort, ease, and energy of this stage!  And the weather, that allows for evenings in the backyard and nightly walks around the neighborhood! 
  • I also feel like I have finally jumped the "what do you mean I'm having a girl" emotional hurdle and am just getting more and more excited about it!  I really can't wait to see what she looks like and to see how she blesses our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment