Ransom - My sweet, ticklish, adorable little boy!
- He is taking more steps everyday.
- He has a new favorite sign: He puts his finger in his mouth and pulls it out. At first, I thought it was his sign for "drink", but it has turned into his "catchall" sign, which basically means, "I want something..now hurry up and figure out what it is."
- He points at everything! (This helps with the above sign)! The point is usually accompanied by "Da" i.e. "That"!
- He is extremely ticklish and has pretty much the cutest laugh ever!
- I often ask Ransom if Mommy can have a kiss. He responds by giggling, shaking his head no, and turning his head away from me!
- He can point to his nose, eyes, and belly (but has yet to show Daddy any of these)!
- He loves to play peek-a-boo!
- He DOES NOT like when Mommy leaves the room or drops him off at the nursery! I actually appreciate a few tears 'cuz there for a little while I was concerned as to whether or not he recognized that I was Mommy!!
- He clasps his hands together when we say, "Praying hands" or "It's time to pray!"
- He loves to clap. If we say, "Yay" or "Good job", he claps! He also claps when he is proud of himself. If he is playing with the ball popper, he will drop a ball in and then clap (and repeat for every ball)!
- He loves to mimic signs, noises, expressions, or motions that Rylan makes!! These interactions usually occur at bathtime or dinnertime. Some of my favorites include: silent scream, hands behind the head, so cute, and the "ahhh while shaking hand over mouth"!
- He randomly stop crawling and sprawl out on the floor with his head buried...it's like a little naptime break in the action! We went to the park the other day, and he kept doing this on the walkway. I would stand under him and get him, which he thought was just hilarious!
- If you want to see him really laugh, start dancing...he loves a good dance party!
I could never write down all of the funny things that he says and does everyday, but here are a few of my current favorite phrases:
- That'd be fine, Mom!
- Mommy, I'm waiting for you! (He was saying this the other day when I was reading a book to Ransom and he was ready for me to read his book)!
- Howwewoo! (Hallelujah)
- I love you very much, Mom!
- Let's talk about your day, daddy's day, bubba's day, my day, daddy's day and Mommy's day!
- I still find the random "Good job, Mom!" quite hilarious! I typically hear this while driving or when maneuvering through the grocery store!
- That's very loud for me!
- Go Razorbacks and Pig sooie!
- We have a bible verse book. He likes for us to point to each word and then he repeats after us. I love that he is starting to finish the verse. If we say, "God is" he will say, "Love" or "Children, obey your", he'll finish, "Parents!"
- "That funny, Mom" or "I silly!"
- Just when he was able to count from 1 to 10, we counted letters one day! One time, we count to 26, and now when he counts, we hear "thirteen, fourteen, eleven" thrown in the mix!
No comments:
Post a Comment