Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January Favorites

I could go on and on about all of the hilarious things that the boys are saying and doing these days, but I will try and jot down a few of the "off the top of my head" favorites just so that I can get some of them recorded on the blog!!

Rylan:

  • I so sad!
  • That not sound berry good to me!  or Yeah...that sound berry good to me!
  • I sure ca-an!
  • Whew...that hard work!  (Accompanied with a hand swept across his brow...and usually occuring during a shopping trip!)
  • Calling Nick, "Honey" and Ransom "Little One"
  • I tired...let's just sit and talk!
Let's be honest, I think every little thing that comes out of Rylan's mouth is hilarious and adorable!  I love that he almost always answers questions in complete sentences now.  I love that he often restates the question.  I love to hear him sing!  His current favorites are, "Hakuna Matata", "Veggietales", "Hallelujah"!  I love that he joins in with songs in the car....often just saying the last word of a phrase! 
Ransom:
  • Animal sounds:  I will share a video of Ransom's animal sounds in another post, but until then, I will say that he knows signs/sounds for the following animals:  dog, pig, sheep, cow, horse, frog, crocodile, bird/duck, lion, elephant, and monkey!  My favorites are duck, lion, and monkey (which he will say is his favorite animal)!
  • A very excited "Yaya":  This is reserved for his four favorite people/things:  Rylan, Emme, his lovey, and Elmo
  • Prayers:  Any time we say, "Let's say prayers" or "Praying hands," Ransom responds by clasping his hands together and very excitedly exclaiming "Nana" over and over!  Whenever, we ask Rylan what he would like to pray for, his response is, "Nana, poppa, everybody!  Well, apparently, Ransom has picked up on this and now associates Nana with prayers!
  • Kisses:  Ransom will happily give kisses to his stuffed animals, his face in a mirror, the monkey decals on the wall in his room, the talking lion on my phone, and Emme!  But, anytime I ask for a kiss, he responds with a giggle and turns his head or runs away!!  It's a little game that he plays with me!!  He recently upped the anty and started offering air kisses in my direction while still refusing the real thing!!  He is so hilarious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment